Police PR is progressive provider online Police Department Public
Relations,Police Social Media, Crisis Communications, Marketing,
Video development,across the United States and around the world.
We provide real-time consulting services for law enforcement,
Sheriff’s Departments,Public Safety & other allied agencies.
It саn еаѕіlу bе said thаt the іmаgе аnd brаnd оf аnу mаjоr оrgаnіzаtіоn оr аgеnсу іѕ mаnаgеd almost еntіrеlу bу thе mеdіа іn оnе wау оr аnоthеr. Juѕt as trаdіtіоnаl аnd nеw media mоldѕ thе іmаgе, impressions аnd іdеаѕ оf celebrities…
Pоlісе & Fire lеаdеrѕ аrе аttеndіng a different kіnd оf boot camp that drаmаtісаllу impacts thе wау thеу’ll соmmunісаtе with the рublіс and nеwѕ mеdіа. PIO Bооt Cаmр™ іѕ a 4-dау іntеnѕіvе training experience designed to…
Police, fire and public safety recruiters are under increased pressure to replace large numbers of retiring personnel with service-minded candidates interested in a law enforcement career. Simply put, recruiters are expected…
Unconventional Police Public Relations Services
Police PR is progressive provider online Police Department Public Relations, Police Social Media, Crisis Communications, Marketing, Video development, across the United States and around the world. We provide real-time consulting services for law enforcement, Sheriff’s Departments, Public Safety & other allied agencies.
- Response to a viral video
- Write / edit news release/
- How to make a great recruiting video
- Should our chief/ Sheriff do to the interview
- Write / develop talking points
- Preparing for a news conference
- Setting up our PIO office
- How to get national news coverage
- Using social media to get a wage increase
- Pitching our local story to national media
- Handling a local news media crisis
- Selecting our new PIO
- Handling a national news media crisis
- How to set up our social media accounts
- How to unofficially get our message out
- Building our social media audience
Online Police PR Consultations
For every kind of law enforcement agency, maintaining strong positive relationships with their local communities and the public that they serve is extremely important. Defending the public and maintaining law and order is, of course, a critical job that has to be done (and done well!) at all times. In the course of providing this vital service, it’s not at all uncommon to run into public relations challenges. If ignored or handled improperly, these minor irritations can develop into serious problems. This is why having strong expertise in crisis communications on your team is a huge asset. Is A Public Relations Company Specializing In Crisis Communications For Police The Answer?
For most police departments, handling a little bit of public relations work internally is par for the course. However, exceptional situations requiring special care also come up regularly. Take these issues, for example:
* Policing local government (e.g. arresting elected officials)
* Property damage and fatalities coming from high-speed chases
* Justified use of deadly force